August was a big month on Capitol Hill, but September is going to be even bigger!
Lawmakers in Congress moved forward with a bipartisan $1 trillion infrastructure package and the Democrats followed shortly behind with a $3.5 trillion budget blueprint that, combined, will advance critical pieces of the Biden Administration’s ambitious policy agenda.
Many of our clients and colleagues have commented on the importance of these packages:
- The AFL-CIO is ready for Congress to deliver on the promise of millions of good-paying union jobs
- America’s Voice pointed out that the reconciliation package includes funds for a pathway to citizenship for immigrant youth, TPS holders, farm workers and essential workers
- SEIU shares that the budget blueprint will create “a million new home care jobs for a workforce that reflects the future of our country”
- Sierra Club called the package a “a crucial step toward delivering bold investments at the scale of the crises our communities”
A path to citizenship, investments in working families, and action on climate? We’re here for it all! For those of you who will be working to ensure these critical policy priorities make it into the final reconciliation package – we’ve got some data sets that can help! See below for links to background on relevant issue models that you can use to target your digital advertising, patch thru phone calls, and other grassroots outreach.
- Biden Infrastructure Support Score - Used to identify people likely to support President Biden's plan to upgrade infrastructure, including transportation, energy, housing, schools, manufacturing, internet, and community health care.
- Path to Citizenship Model - Used to identify supporters of a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants in the United States.
- Progressive Tax Model - Used to identify people who favor raising taxes on the wealthy because it will help fund government services and balance the budget.
- Environmental Regulation Support Score - Identifies supporters of environmental regulation.
Please reach out to email@example.com for pricing and more information!